STOA: Deficit Cut to 5.5 Games as Sox Finally Get Some Quality Starts

Chisoxfn

Download the Show

Last week Jason and Mario declared the upcoming week vs the Angels, Yanks, and Tigers the biggest weekof the season. They explained why the games against the Tigers mattered and after completing the sweep the Sox have cut the deficit to 5.5.

But that doesn't mean all is fine and dandy on the Southside as the Sox still need to get consistent quality starts out of their horses, but progress has been made with two big weeks of AL Central play on the horizon (KC, Min, Det, Min).

Download the Show

Streaming Version of the Show

Directions Of How to Subscribe to Our Podcast

mario, no offence but you inturpted jason about 30 to many times.... when you guys are doing the show, you need to let the co-host finish their thought before intergecting

if you feel someone is going to far into a thought without letting you chime in, then i think that may be something to discuss amoung yourselves and change it off the air.

just the one gripe i had while listening.

I'm aware. Keep in mind though that we are doing the show miles apart and this was probably the first time in a while that this problem happened. I was just out of whack when it came to cutting in. I wasn't purposely cutting him off or interrupting, I just thought he was about to finish a thought. It happens.

cool, not trying to dig on anyone or anything, just trying to be helpful in supplying a listener perspective which may have not been voiced yet.

keep up the good work guys, if you ever want to throw someone in there that will get a few laughs thoughout, you can always call on your good pal hi8is =P

No worries, it takes comments like that to make us better so we definately appreciate it. Hell, constructive comments like that are something we really appreciate so if there is ever anything else you think we can work on or anything like that feel free to add it.

Definitely. Even if you don't like the show, let us know what we could do to make it better. I appreciate that feedback though ... I had a feeling I did that a few too many times during the show. Weird, because I think me and Jas have some good chemistry considering the distance. I was just off, in some instances, WAY off.

its gotta be intresting recording a show when your about 2000 miles apart =P

on an intresting side note, i live in the bridgeport area of a town called valencia in california and also happen to work at a place called bridgeport realty. haha

=P

Edited by hi8is