gonzalez ss

patterson cf

sosa rf

alou dh

karros 1b

hernandez 3b

goodwin lf

miller c

Olivo with yet another crucial pass-ball/WP, runner goes to 3rd...his non-throwing defense is WAY overrated and so is his game-calling. And even his throws often go into center field, release too slow. He also can't tag anyone out at the home plate on close plays, poor positioning.

He will be one of the best defensive catchers of recent memory, but he has WAYS to go. That droepped K-3 on Pirzinki with bases loaded alone with Gordon pitching his heart out could have been big. To be fair, Sandy did the same thing on Friday.

That Alou homer will just make our comeback more dramatic. I guess it's boring to blow out the opposition. :)

You're forgetting that we are still one the worst hitting teams in the majors...Speaking of which, it's 3-1 now and Wood is dealing.

Who ever is calling this godawful game needs to be shot.

You're forgetting that we are still one the worst hitting teams in the majors...Speaking of which, it's 3-1 now and Wood is dealing.

I see no reason the sox cant win this game. :cheers

Lightening. Bottle. Thrice.

(of course we can win this game in theory, anything is possible...but throwing mistake breaking stuff into sluger's wheelhouse decreases your chances dramatically. I don't like Olivo's game calling one bit)

(of course we can win this game in theory, anything is possible...but throwing mistake breaking stuff into sluger's wheelhouse decreases your chances dramatically. I don't like Olivo's game calling one bit)

Each event in time is independent of all others.

Each event in time is independent of all others.

Our bats are independent of Kerry Wood's dominant pitches.

We are waiting to long on his fatsball and then are surprised why we miss it by a foot...Duh, you're not going to hit his breaking stuff.

I see that Daubach struck out for the 2nd time today. He has not been hitting the least 2-3 games and lots of K's.

This is the 1st time Loaiza has given up 3 runs in along time. He has been the one that has picked up the offense now it's their turn to help him out.

I see that Daubach struck out for the 2nd time today. He has not been hitting the least 2-3 games and lots of K's.

This is the 1st time Loaiza has given up 3 runs in  along time. He has been the one that has picked up the offense now it's their turn to help him out.

Let's face it: Wright-Colon-Elo have not shown up for this searies.

PLain and f***in simple.