White Sox vs. Indians, 8/08/07 (W)

Brian

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not even at the stadium and i could feel the cell empty with energy as soon as jose contreras' broke ass came into the game. this loser needs to be kicked off the team...STAT!

:hawk:

Damn, my boy AJ crushed that one. I miss the Big Hurt's power. Josh Fields has shown flashes as he has massive power but AJ got all of that one baby! we're right back in this one inspite of Uribe. Borowski blows compared to Big Bad Bobby Jenks.

Edited by DonnyDevito

WTF same s*** as last night, ozzie josh is on fire for this game and you f***ing make him bunt, when you have V-Mart behind the dish and hes f***ing safe what a waste of an AB. f*** YOU OZZIE

Owens is an awesome stolen threat. There he goes again. I thought Grady Sizemore had a steller stolen base % at .8. but Owens is at damn near 84%! his speed is off da charts. they're afraid of Paulie...no shocker there...cowards. here comes the IBB.

does anyone have a guess as to how many innings this one is going to last? I say 15, naturally with the ChiSox coming out on top with Fields being the key player in the winning play.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 12:23 AM)
does anyone have a guess as to how many innings this one is going to last? I say 15, naturally with the ChiSox coming out on top with Fields being the key player in the winning play.

17 or 18

A doubleheader