THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
I think I heard somewhere last year longest winning streak was 4 games...which would make this current win streak all the sweeter :headbang

the bulls still havent won 3 in a row ...which is extremely pathetic

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
I think I heard somewhere last year longest winning streak was 4 games...which would make this current win streak all the sweeter :headbang

Yep, the longest win streak for the Sox last year was 4 games...they actually did it five times: April 18 - 21, May 9 - 12, June 25 - 28, August 2 - 5, and September 26 - 29.

Unfortunately, the Sox also had losing streaks of 8 games (1x), 5 games (6x), and 4 games (2x).

A five game winning streak is definitely a sign that its a new year...and a whole new ballgame!

Edited by Disco72

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 08:43 PM)
Looks like I get atleast one more gamethread huh? I hope we get it to 9 and break the magical barrier that has blocked this team for years!

I don't know... perhaps in world series years for us, we can only win 8 games in row. If we win anymore, karma will screw us over. Just think, what would the 06 season had been like if we didn't win that 9th game in a row (it was a saturday game with Garland getting rocked, but Crede hitting a slam)? Perhaps we would have had back to back world series titles :D

QUOTE (BearSox @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 11:44 PM)
I don't know... perhaps in world series years for us, we can only win 8 games in row. If we win anymore, karma will screw us over. Just think, what would the 06 season had been like if we didn't win that 9th game in a row (it was a saturday game with Garland getting rocked, but Crede hitting a slam)? Perhaps we would have had back to back world series titles :D

We won 9 in a row in '06? I thought we didn't..