Cell phone ringtones

ChiSox_Sonix

I saw a thread on here a while ago about this but I cant find it. I know there are websites where you can take clips of songs and have them sent to your phone. I know some require subscriptions and some are free. Does anyone have any recommendations for good sites, preferably free? I just got a new phone so i need to spice it up a lil bit haha

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 09:59 AM)
I saw a thread on here a while ago about this but I cant find it. I know there are websites where you can take clips of songs and have them sent to your phone. I know some require subscriptions and some are free. Does anyone have any recommendations for good sites, preferably free? I just got a new phone so i need to spice it up a lil bit haha

Before you go down that path, are you certain you can't connect your ohone directly to your computer and download them from your computer? Even some pretty basic phones have that capability.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 11:04 AM)
Before you go down that path, are you certain you can't connect your ohone directly to your computer and download them from your computer? Even some pretty basic phones have that capability.

I could, but this is much, much easier.

Otherwise, I'd have to download the song from somewhere or upload it from a CD, then download a program to chop the songs up, figure out what I want and do it. I'd much prefer to find one already and type in my phone number and have it sent.

Edited by ChiSox_Sonix

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 7, 2008 -> 03:57 PM)
I just tried that. I don't have internet on my phone, so I guess it doesn't work for me. Is that correct? Is there a way to just have the song sent to my phone?

That's how that site works, when I used to use it. You can upload your own MP3 or whatever you want, and then have it sent to your phone in a text.