kieth foulke chimes in on williams - maybe we should get JB

baggio202

To tell everyone the truth...I haven't a clue what I was thinking. I think what Keith said initially infuriated me at first and I still hadn't thought about it till last night....maybe I shouldn't get pissed about it....after all, with Williams at the head of the office, anything can happen....I guess what pissed me off was that he had to continue on and say what has been sais numerous times already. What really pissed me off I guess was the fact that he was just basically taking a shot at the organization....bringing up a dead topic. It would be like a Cub fan saying "Ha, your fans attacked a first base coach" in June of 2004....it's been stated and has been put in the rear view mirror, but then it is stated again....I got one thing to say about this....who the hell cares about this kind of s*** anymore? I personally don't...I've heard it, and I know about it...I could care less if Ronnie Woo-Woo said it. I wouldn't pay any attention to it. Tell me something I don't know.

Anyways, to take our eyes off the subject at hand, did you see what John Olerud will be making per year? $8 million! That is way, way too high....he will hit .300 20 100 for you as well as play great defense, but I would rather take Konerko for that kind of money, such as we are doing right now....atleast Paulie has more upside...I think Konerko is going to be a household name and will become a star some day...in no way will he be as good as Maggs, but he will pretty good and a star none the less.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

Dear Keith Foulke,

Hi, keith. You're a member of the Oakland A's. Shut the f*** up, thank you.

Sincerely,

Mike Doyle

Dear James Baldwin,

Hi, JB. You're a f***ing horrible pitcher, and your slow walk off the mound is f***ing stupid. Eat a dick.

Sincerely,

Mike Doyle

That was hilarious, Baldwin is horse s***.

Originally posted by witesoxfan

To tell everyone the truth...I haven't a clue what I was thinking.  I think what Keith said initially infuriated me at first and I still hadn't thought about it till last night....maybe I shouldn't get pissed about it....after all, with Williams at the head of the office, anything can happen....I guess what pissed me off was that he had to continue on and say what has been sais numerous times already.  What really pissed me off I guess was the fact that he was just basically taking a shot at the organization....bringing up a dead topic.  It would be like a Cub fan saying "Ha, your fans attacked a first base coach" in June of 2004....it's been stated and has been put in the rear view mirror, but then it is stated again....I got one thing to say about this....who the hell cares about this kind of s*** anymore?  I personally don't...I've heard it, and I know about it...I could care less if Ronnie Woo-Woo said it.  I wouldn't pay any attention to it.  Tell me something I don't know.

Anyways, to take our eyes off the subject at hand, did you see what John Olerud will be making per year?  $8 million!  That is way, way too high....he will hit .300 20 100 for you as well as play great defense, but I would rather take Konerko for that kind of money, such as we are doing right now....atleast Paulie has more upside...I think Konerko is going to be a household name and will become a star some day...in no way will he be as good as Maggs, but he will pretty good and a star none the less.

They definately over-paid for Olerud. I think we overpaid for PK, but I'll take Paulie over Olerud any day of the week. PK is only getting better while Jon is on the downside of his career, althoug he's still a very serviceable vet.