FUCK

Soxplosion

f*** the Braves (this years Yankees, those sons of b****es), f*** acquiring anyone to help the team, f*** Byrd, f*** Ortiz, f*** the Sox 2003 season, f*** EM ALL! I wanna find that f***in son of a b**** Ted Turner (or whoever else is running those f***ers nowadays) and pop that prick square in the face! f*** KW, I wanna hit him too. Woohoo, you f***er KW, let the good ones go and lets go get your version of a good pitcher, Omar Daal! We can have the marvelous combo of Todd Ritchie and Omar f***ing Daal! Theyll set the record for most losses by an mlb team singlehandedly! This f***in sucks, f*** this team.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree , I am discusted with KW not doing s***, and I am sick of hearing that we are a small market team. There are 10 mililon people in this city, and we have one of the richest owners in all of sports. You are right, f*** the Braves, and the Yankees, but f*** us more for being pussys and not getting anyone.

DISCRNTLED

Originally posted by theoldroman

f*** the Braves (this years Yankees, those sons of b****es), f*** acquiring anyone to help the team, f*** Byrd, f*** Ortiz, f*** the Sox 2003 season, f*** EM ALL! I wanna find that f***in son of a b**** Ted Turner (or whoever else is running those f***ers nowadays) and pop that prick square in the face! f*** KW, I wanna hit him too. Woohoo, you f***er KW, let the good ones go and lets go get your version of a good pitcher, Omar Daal! We can have the marvelous combo of Todd Ritchie and Omar f***ing Daal! Theyll set the record for most losses by an mlb team singlehandedly! This f***in sucks, f*** this team.

i thought you were a kw backer?

Originally posted by LDF

i thought you were a kw backer?

That all depends on which way the wind is blowing today. Could change again tomorrow. image

Originally posted by HawkDJ

I gotta disagree here. This one is not KW's fault guys. Moss is better than Liefer and Harris. They beat our offer simple as that.  Unless you guys were in favor of giving up Konerko and/or Lee?

Id surely give up Lee for Ortiz and maybe Koney if we got Snow too. But KW was offered Ortiz for Liefer (loser), Harris (neverll be anything) and Malone/Stewart (very tradeable) but he said no! Jjav thinks he should be castrated for that, I think he should be hung...

Id surely give up Lee for Ortiz and maybe Koney if we got Snow too. But KW was offered Ortiz for Liefer (loser), Harris (neverll be anything) and Malone/Stewart (very tradeable) but he said no! Jjav thinks he should be castrated for that, I think he should be hung...

And I think it means he has something totally different up his sleeve....you wouldn't be too disappointed with maybe a certain pitcher who throws kind of hard and is big....would you?

That pitcher being none other than....Jon Rauch. I think this means we are standing pat and letting Rauch, Biddle and Ritchie battle it out for the last two spots....I don't like it, but that's probably what will happen.

Unless HSC is wrong and we....nevermind...

Well, this does one thing...it takes the Braves out of the Colon/Vazquez race...and I personally believe that the only three teams that still have a shot at him are the Reds, the Red Sox and the Yankees....the Mets are set for the year, especially if their proposed 3-way deal goes through(which I don't think it will, personally...John Hart isn't dumb enough to do it)....along with the possibility of the White Sox of course, but I personally still doubt it. However, if the Yankees did say no to the proposed deal by the Expos(Juan Rivera, Nick Johnson and El Duque for Colon and the Yanks pay all of El Duque's salary), the Red Sox have officially pulled out and the Reds aren't interested, that can mean only one thing....and I don't see how it can't happen....HSC said no....but I'm seeing yes.

What the hell...the Expos have to cut salary...that's that. There is no way the Sox can get the package pulled off, can they?

Red Sox's cant agree with the Expos, Yankees will only deal if the Red Sox's really have a chance, all those Reds rumors are bulls***, so that leaves the Sox's with the Best offer on the table. (Assuming that KW offered them the Lee/Garland + Prospects deal)

Oh yeah f***!!!

Yes, yes, yes!! You're coming around now. Come to the light! KW sucks!!!! f*** KW!

Originally posted by mac9001

This isn't KW's fault, the Braves made a better offer, plain and simple.

We don't know the timetable so I don't want to hear that s***. For all we know KW decided not to do that trade yesterday, then took his pathetic incompetent loser ass back to wherever the hell he is now, and THEN the Giants turned to the Braves and talked with them about a deal. There ALWAYS a way to get a deal done, if you really want to. As the old phrase goes- where theres a will, theres a way. KW doesn't have the will.

Originally posted by HawkDJ

I gotta disagree here. This one is not KW's fault guys. Moss is better than Liefer and Harris. They beat our offer simple as that.  Unless you guys were in favor of giving up Konerko and/or Lee?

if they would have taken lee and his "braile" defense id have help packed his baggs and ante up money for a plane ticket to the bay area...

I just want to join the f*** fest against KW. This is just what KW wanted, staying with what we got and dont care if we win or not next year. KW has his eyes set on Ritchie as our #2 guy that is why he didnt get us another pitcher. KW thinks Ritchie will improve this year and of course any pitcher can improve from almost a 20 loses in 1 season.