Apartment Searching Sites in Chicago

LittleHurt05

What are the new popular websites to search for apartments in Chicago, specifically in Wrigleyville?? We have been listing our place on Domu for a while with success, but it seems to have dried up. I don't really wanna go back to CraigsList, I had enough of the anonymity and creepiness.

Thanks guys.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 12:15 PM)
Padma paper but it's an agregate. Craigslist is still the best IMO. Are you selling?

Yeah, we both bought condos at the "height" of the market so we became part-time landlords and are re-renting out a condo. Craigslist used to be our go-to, but I feel like on the new websites people actually hold themselves accountable for their responses, CraigsList just gets weird sometimes.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 12:19 PM)
zillow is good and also trulia is popular like another poster said

Yea they aren't bad, just not nearly as robust for renters so they don't get viewed as often. They just don't have enough listings on them.

• 5 weeks later...
QUOTE (Tony @ May 9, 2016 -> 05:19 PM)
In the market for a roommate. My studio is too much money, looking to pay about 700-900 a month someplace with a roommate in the city. Most of friends already do that. Best place to look? You guys know anyone?

Don't really know anywhere to look besides Craigslist. I'm in the same boat. Just got a job in Chicago. I'd prefer to have a roommate but none of my friends down there need one and I don't want to go the "random Craigslist" route.

QUOTE (Tony @ May 9, 2016 -> 05:19 PM)
In the market for a roommate. My studio is too much money, looking to pay about 700-900 a month someplace with a roommate in the city. Most of friends already do that. Best place to look? You guys know anyone?

I used www.roommates.com awhile back. Never ended up living with anyone from there, but it's always seemed like a solid site.

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 12, 2016 -> 06:37 AM)
Don't really know anywhere to look besides Craigslist. I'm in the same boat. Just got a job in Chicago. I'd prefer to have a roommate but none of my friends down there need one and I don't want to go the "random Craigslist" route.

Ahem...Tony, Farmteam...I see an opportunity here...