What are your plans for SoxFest?

BurlyMan56

I am usually an autograph guy...This year I'm not as excited for obvious reasons, but it is still a fun time to be with all other Sox fans...Still too young to go in the bar though...

The question is what are you looking forward to at SoxFest, as well as plans?

Also, what are you older adults going to be doing for 3 days there? Waiting in line for 1 autograph can be quite tiring, as well waiting in the foyer during the night for players coming back...I'm going to Q & A sessions, and looking for WhiteSox memorabilia, but there is not a whole lot more...

I'm going for the first time, and I will just be looking for something fun to do. I hope it won't be a waste of money and time, because I only really need Loaiza's autograph to have most of the team, so I won't be spending all day in lines. The Q&A should be interesting though.

I got as far south as I could without being in Mexico. The 103 degree day after day grind sucks after a while but I can get to South Padre Island in about an hour and catch the Gulf breezes.

I grew up in Des Plaines and Round Lake Beach then lived in Vernon Hills, Wildwood, and Wheeling. Perfect resume for a Sox fan.

The local politics are about the same. 90% Democrat in the Rio Grande Valley, where I'm at, and 80% GOP throughout the rest of the state.

I'll be leading my normal life and checking SoxTalk to see if anyone posts anything interesting about the Fest.

It is REALLY too bad that RPS doesn't plan on going this year - it would be a VERY interesting Q&A with KW if a drunken RPS ( like there's any other kind :lol: ) tried to rush the podium!

And of course, I'm sure Maury would try to get Dorn's autograph!! :lol: :lol:

I'll be leading my normal life and checking SoxTalk to see if anyone posts anything interesting about the Fest.

It is REALLY too bad that RPS doesn't plan on going this year - it would be a VERY interesting Q&A with KW if a drunken RPS ( like there's any other kind  :lol: ) tried to rush the podium!

And of course, I'm sure Maury would try to get Dorn's autograph!!  :lol:  :lol:

I don't think he's definitely out.. I've been working on him. ;)

I don't think he's definitely out.. I've been working on him.  ;)

WOW, it's taking every ounce of self-restraint not to make RUDE and IMPOLITE responses to THAT line..... :D

must...............resist...............

fight...............back..................joke................

WOW, it's taking every ounce of self-restraint not to make RUDE and IMPOLITE responses to THAT line..... :D

must...............resist...............

fight...............back..................joke................

Rude and impolite...?

I would think crude and sexual would have been the comment line of choice.. :lol: