Big Board 2011

JPN366

Here's a link to my big board organizational projections. NorthSideSox72 said he would have a board up too.

EDIT: April 7...Charlotte roster finally set, final update as minor league season begins. Interesting names not assigned including Kyle Bellamy.

JPN366's 2011 Big Board 10.5 (Google Documents Public Link)

Edited by JPN366

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jan 24, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
Here's a link to my big board organizational projections. NorthSideSox72 said he would have a board up too.

JPN366's 2011 Big Board 1.0

Awesome job with the Big Board! Is it confirmed that Ryan Buch is being moved to the bullpen? If so, any reason why? It seemed like he was really excelling as a starter last season, I was excited to see his progression this year.

QUOTE (Bruce_Blixton @ Jan 24, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
Awesome job with the Big Board! Is it confirmed that Ryan Buch is being moved to the bullpen? If so, any reason why? It seemed like he was really excelling as a starter last season, I was excited to see his progression this year.

I'm just guessing as of right now, so it's possible he could start too. At this moment I'm just attempting to place the players where I think they'll likely be.

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Jan 25, 2011 -> 04:35 PM)
I was with Buch this past weekend, he said nothing about being moved to the bullpen and mostly just talked about being invited to mini camp ..whenever baseball was brought up, which wasn't much.

I'm so tempted to make a joke here, Bren.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 27, 2011 -> 07:52 AM)
Unfortunately the site is blocked for me at work, so I can't see it. I do now have one of my own as well, with some help from the FS crew, but I can't figure out how to post a spreadsheet/table in here.

Try doing a free You Send It account.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 04:42 PM)
Don't think Nunez or Humber make the BP or Sale in the rotation.

Also, I think Infante does make the BP.

But good work as always JPN.

You're probably right, but it's very early and I just chose two pitchers on the 40 man. Sale's place depends on Peavy as we all know. Infante needs more seasoning, he could be in Charlotte.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone like Wes Whisler or another AAAA type left handed pitcher is signed to be the bullpen lefty for Charlotte. Right now, no left handed relief pitcher in the organization projects for Charlotte.

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Feb 10, 2011 -> 04:04 PM)
Don't make fun of me ...I was a sleepy little girl that day ...long weekend! LOL ..I have spent a little more time with Buch since then though, I love that guy!

Still tempted to make a joke.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 12, 2011 -> 12:40 AM)
You have inside info, Mr. Doyle?

Not sure how often Kenny feels the need to talk to the parent of a 37th rounder? My next conversation with him will be my first.

No, we listened to all the Dash games after they picked up that Doyle character. Axelrod threw really well all year, earned a promotion. Nothing against Sauer, I just think you'll have the Big Board rotation correct for the Barons with that lone change.

Edited by NHDadUmp-RI

QUOTE (NHDadUmp-RI @ Feb 12, 2011 -> 12:10 PM)
Not sure how often Kenny feels the need to talk to the parent of a 37th rounder? My next conversation with him will be my first.

No, we listened to all the Dash games after they picked up that Doyle character. Axelrod threw really well all year, earned a promotion. Nothing against Sauer, I just think you'll have the Big Board rotation correct for the Barons with that lone change.

Duly noted, sir. I'll update again as soon as the White Sox add or subtract any players.

• 3 weeks later...