The "SEX" part of SLAM is really lacking here

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Aug 1, 2007 -> 01:45 PM)
How about bringing back the hot chick contest? I know its been heard over and over but would fill the "SEX" spot in SLAM.

I don't know, I been really having fun with this drawing thing......

ok ok ok...So I cheated on that last one.

Edited by Controlled Chaos

Catherine Zeta-Jones admitted to her desire to appear nude in a movie and has been looking for the right film for her naked debut. According to M&C, Catherine said,

“Nudity just isn’t a big deal for me. The reason I haven’t done it so far is because I’ve never had a script that justices it come my way.”

Man....it's about time too. That old wrinkled prune, Michael Douglas, shouldn't be able to keep that body all to himself. Greedy bastard....lol

(I'm trying to bring Sexyback....lol )

QUOTE(juddling @ Aug 3, 2007 -> 12:11 AM)
Catherine Zeta-Jones admitted to her desire to appear nude in a movie and has been looking for the right film for her naked debut. According to M&C, Catherine said,

“Nudity just isn’t a big deal for me. The reason I haven’t done it so far is because I’ve never had a script that justices it come my way.”

Man....it's about time too. That old wrinkled prune, Michael Douglas, shouldn't be able to keep that body all to himself. Greedy bastard....lol

Now that's what I'm talking bout!!!

QUOTE(juddling @ Aug 3, 2007 -> 12:11 AM)

"Nudity just isn't a big deal for me. The reason I haven't done it so far is because I've never had a script that justices it come my way."

Instant Box Office gold right there!

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 12:34 PM)
Strangest place you've ever done 'it' ?

Go.

This could get interesting... LMB, you started the idea, me thinks you should lead this one off. Also, you might want to define "strangest". Do you mean most public? For some of the conservative types, strangest might mean the kitchen. lol