Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bobbydanks

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Just kidding yes it is.
  2. Go Sox that was heartbreaking though
  3. Make the next stadium ten inches smaller
  4. Those grichuk swings could feed a soxtalk poster
  5. Man I want to be more angry at this than I am but it's almost sunrise colson and mune went yardand the fat lady has only sang a couple of times so far; got one with me she says white sox winner on national tv. She needs a place to stay and I need her to leave because I have my fantasy football draft tomorrow night as well but go Sox and I'ma let her pick my team later maybe.
  6. He was looked at as a top two player on the team(before the season)like a few months ago I agree but then again Im a quero fan so I know nothing
  7. Play us a song banana man
  8. It was last in the league last time someone checked
  9. He's still being used as a platoon player and venable loves his matchups going 1-45 it seems because it worked in week two
  10. Is that hoffman from the Blue Jays? He throws nasty s%*# like that
  11. And I'm not going to karaoke until 11pm
  12. I was watching stoney and carey broadcasts he was very much a batting average appreciater or however you want to call it. He'd always bring up how he'd rather face a power hitter than a contact hitter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.