1 hour ago1 hr Just now, chitownsportsfan said:CELIBRATE FOR BURKE! Offense did enough. Sam cannot be in LF late in games.Sam has been tested a lot late in games in Cleveland. It's uncanny how the ball keeps finding him.
1 hour ago1 hr I was going to ask the meaning of the title, but never mind, I don't think I want to know.Go Sox!
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, pettie4sox said:Is it just me or was Ron Darling absolutely insufferable...I like his voice but he's awful on national games. Better with Mets.
1 hour ago1 hr Ozzie sounds like he was yelling lol. What an incredible game, start to finish. This team has the magic right now, everything they are doing is working. Braden Montgomery disregarding the fathom whammy and delivering that double was just amazing
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:I like his voice but he's awful on national games. Better with Mets.He just seemed super biased the whole game, maybe you hear what you want to hear being a fan of a team.
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Ozzie sounds like he was yelling lol. What an incredible game, start to finish. This team has the magic right now, everything they are doing is working. Braden Montgomery disregarding the fathom whammy and delivering that double was just amazingLoved he went up their hacking. That was an awesome AB!
1 hour ago1 hr End it on Wednesday. Send these assholes back to Cleveland. Place is going to be a zoo on Wednesday, can’t wait
1 hour ago1 hr I can’t wait until Will grabs the mic and calls out JoeJoe like it’s Ryan Day/Lou Holtz.
1 hour ago1 hr Cleveland threw their top two guys at home...and we're going to Chicago up 2-0. Incredible.Cleveland would have maybe 1 run for the series without a couple misplays helping them?Postseason ERA for the Sox is 1.75 through 4 games, .806 WHIP is 3rd lowest behind TBR and NYY.One win away with 2 home games on deck, here's to hoping the next team flight to Cleveland is in 2027
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, nrockway said:I don't understand the celibacy bit. Is it something to do with the Pope?after the Sox clinched in Houston Burke was being interviewed and someone ran up and said “celibate for Burke”. Not sure who it was.
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:Let's set fire to their river again on our way out of town. Never coming back here.
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, nrockway said:I don't understand the celibacy bit. Is it something to do with the Pope?I’m pretty sure with Burke when he said he didn’t have a girlfriend. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by The Mighty Mite
1 hour ago1 hr Exit Velocity108.2mphDistance413ftwould have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybeMiami?
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, The Mighty Mite said:I think with Burkeno gf his whole life is baseball quote Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by caulfield12
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, caulfield12 said:Exit Velocity108.2mphDistance413ftwould have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybeMiami?Please STFU…thank you!
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, nrockway said:I don't understand the celibacy bit. Is it something to do with the Pope?Comes from Burke saying he doesn't have a girl or kids so his focus is these games
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.