Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!

Featured Replies

White Sox pitcher Sean Burke gave the quote, "This is my life. No family, no girl, no kids. This is all I do," when asked about his dedication to baseball.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kyyle23
    Kyyle23

    wow, fathom. Unbelievable. What did you say?

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!! I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam. Had my f

  • chitownsportsfan
    chitownsportsfan

    CELIBRATE FOR BURKE! Offense did enough. Sam cannot be in LF late in games.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

So who goes Wednesday? Opener or Martin?

I’d start with Smith again.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Exit Velocity

108.2

mph

Distance

413

ft

would have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybe

Miami?

Maybe they'll go back and award them the HR after they get done with Pham's case

1 minute ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

So who goes Wednesday? Opener or Martin?

Hagen for sure goes starts the game going two or three. Taylor likely ends it with one or two. Not clear who will pitch in between.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

LETS GOOOOOO! 1 MORE WIN BOYS!

2 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I’d start with Smith again.

Fedde or Martin

Feeling real good right now. We got them by the short hairs

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Exit Velocity

108.2

mph

Distance

413

ft

would have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybe

Miami?

And Taylor pitched to the park. Good advanced scouting.

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

GLBurn_1024x1024.jpg?v=1602451695

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Please STFU…thank you!

how is that wrong?

every team that wins in the postseason needs some luck

in 2005 it was Graffanino and the AJ play reaching 1B against an ex Sox catcher in the most AJ of ways possible

if that game goes to extras the Sox chances of winning weren't great

now we will be hearing over and over historically the Sox have an 88-89% chance of winning with a 2-0 lead in best of 5

Win two straight on the road (and four straight overall) is really impressive.

Have to finish the job, hopefully Wednesday to give everyone some rest.

I felt confident in this game and my predictions. They all worked out. So I'm gonna keep this going and say the bats come alive Wednesday and they sweep these jabronis. Congrats on the division, we will take the League instead.

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Exit Velocity

108.2

mph

Distance

413

ft

would have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybe

Miami?

good thing they're playing in cleveland

Every player has talked about how excited they are to have a playoff game at home

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

And Taylor pitched to the park. Good advanced scouting.

it wasn't that deep/analytical

sometimes you get the ball to bounce your way

Pham ball to Martinez a three run homer the week before

just like the one that went over Antonacci...Sox don't get hot and build momentum without playing in WC series

now on an extended 10-2 run

Wednesday will be just like Saturday I assume.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

how is that wrong?

every team that wins in the postseason needs some luck

in 2005 it was Graffanino and the AJ play reaching 1B against an ex Sox catcher in the most AJ of ways possible

if that game goes to extras the Sox chances of winning weren't great

now we will be hearing over and over historically the Sox have an 88-89% chance of winning with a 2-0 lead in best of 5

Dude…we are celebrating a playoff winner and you are posting fake science on why we should have lost. I have nothing but love you most of the time Caulfield, both today I can’t tolerate this s%*#. Let’s fucking go White Sox!

If they actually make the ALCS it may be one of the funniest stories in MLB history. I’m sure there will be plenty of words written should it come to pass, but I just can’t get over the fact we’re where we’re at with this roster, payroll, and deadline moves. You could throw whichever superlative you want at this season and you’d still come up short.

We have God, anime, friendship, and magic.

The Guardians have guardsball.

I hope going back home they are still loose and aren't trying too hard with trying to clinch at home

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

how is that wrong?

every team that wins in the postseason needs some luck

in 2005 it was Graffanino and the AJ play reaching 1B against an ex Sox catcher in the most AJ of ways possible

if that game goes to extras the Sox chances of winning weren't great

now we will be hearing over and over historically the Sox have an 88-89% chance of winning with a 2-0 lead in best of 5

KEEP MY UNRELATED QUOTES OUTTA YO FUCKING POSTS!!!

What an amazing win. I thought they were cooked for sure in the first three innings.

Wednesday can’t come soon enough. I can’t believe I’ll be there in person.

NEANDERTHAL YELL!!!! 😂🤪

22 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Exit Velocity

108.2

mph

Distance

413

ft

would have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybe

Miami?

Statcast said homer in 19 of 30 parks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.