Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Agreed and reading the story I didn't see anything that Pham could consider unprofessional or trying to get clicks. The story seemed pretty soft and light hearted to me. Just something to lighten the mood.

If he’s still been talking about that play, he’s not on the same page with the team, thinking about himself. I didn’t mention it at the time because I assumed the Sox knew what they were doing. But adding this weird old man to the team was such a strange choice for Getz

  • Replies 151
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • wow, fathom. Unbelievable. What did you say?

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!! I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam. Had my f

  • Autumn Dreamin
    Autumn Dreamin

    Cleveland threw their top two guys at home...and we're going to Chicago up 2-0. Incredible. Cleveland would have maybe 1 run for the series without a couple misplays helping them? Postseason ERA for t

Posted Images

14 hours ago, hi8is said:

They win tomorrow and we go to the ALCS for the first time since I was born ( aside from 05 ).

93 was ALCS.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.