Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

white sox 80

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I wonder what Cleveland's record is in games. After scoring double digit runs?
  2. Par for the course. It was already over. I don't understand the walks. That's the most frustrating thing from this game. Period.
  3. Hopefully Cleveland got their bs out of the way today. Regroup and get them tomorrow.
  4. The 0-2 pitches this team makes is mind boggling.
  5. More 2 out runs scored. Back breakers. Ugh
  6. If not for the walks. It doesn't happen. Doesn't matter. It is what it is.
  7. That's the difference. I'm not concerned with Cleveland. I'm concerned about the Sox beating themselves.
  8. If they don't win tonight. Hopefully they make Cleveland use Smith at least. And break out of the power slump tomorrow.
  9. It's their specialty. Have to keep getting guys on .it's only two runs now.
  10. I'm definitely a Sox fan. You crying about other posters isn't any better. Worry about yourself for once mother fucker!
  11. I have my moments. Still, nothing funny about this game at all.
  12. I love this team. Games like this are really frustrating though. Dang it. I really hope with more experience in the future . This team cuts down mental mistakes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.