Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  1. That's fair. I don't even know if you can consider it propaganda though, because Hawk truly believed the homer s%*# he was saying. He wasn't trying to gaslight the fans. He truly believe Chicago White Sox baseball was the greatest thing on the planet haha.
  2. Hawk Harrelson used to battle people all the time (Joe West, Jay Marriotti, etc). It's entertainment.
  3. In John's defense, nobody does give a s%*# about the "talent" on 670 the Score.
  4. If we get swept by Cleveland, we essentially lose 4 games in the standings. 3 from the sweep, 1 from the tiebreaker. If we win 1 in the Cleveland series, we essentially lose 0 games in the standings. Minus 1 if we lose 2 of 3, but plus 1 for clinching tiebreaker. 1 win in that series sort of equals 4 games in the standings. Or is my math/logic bad?
  5. 8 scoreless and then the guy with 0 ER in 2 months gives up a run haha
  6. Beni makes up for his terrible weekend
  7. Hung a sweeper to both batters. Neither did anything
  8. Mune shot, Grant Taylor, win series.
  9. So, is Hagen's floor a high leverage reliever?
  10. Cleveland mowing through the soft 2 weeks on their schedule. And its only halfway over. Time for us to wake up.
  11. Mune isn't commanding the zone like he was earlier in the season
  12. He's very talented and still a young player. He can figure it out.
  13. I used to think Colson's long swing was the reason for all of his K's, but I'm starting to realize pitch recognition is more of a problem. He has no clue up there.
  14. Did we make a mistake not allowing Newcomb to be in the rotation this year? He's been very valuable out of the pen but would he have had more value as a starter? Would he have been able to hold up as a starter?
  15. In fact, I believe the Sox have not jumped out to an early lead, held it the entire game, and won since Aug 2 vs Rays
  16. Agree, they have not jumped down someone's throat for an early multi run lead since August 11 vs the Reds. Which was a game they ended up losing anyway.
  17. I didn't suggest replacing him. I said he could play SS in this scenario and I acknowledged that this would probably be too much movement for our defenders.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.