Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  1. I'd do sick, disgusting, unforgivable things for a win today and a big trade. Even just a rumor...a little taste is all I need.
  2. He made another rehab start on Tuesday and looked good. 4 innings I believe.
  3. 5 days to go and not only has nothing of substance really happened leaguewide, but there hasn't even been many legit rumors. I suppose this is a function of the new reality that there are less known sellers with the expanded playoffs.
  4. Get him now so he can start this weekend. We are bleeding games with bad pitching.
  5. Absolute meatball on an 0-2 count
  6. What's the scouting on Boston Smith defense at catcher? From what I read, he's an athlete but not very polished as a C. Anyone know if that is improving? He gonna stick there?
  7. Finding two rental SPs who are better than Anthony Kay but not as good as Sean Burke should not cost much prospect capital, especially if the Sox are taking on the remainder of their contracts. That is the play, in my opinion.
  8. Any theories on what might be causing his ass pain?
  9. Holy s%*# he was out by so much more than I thought he was going to be
  10. Some combo of Hicks/Hudson/Newcomb/Taylor the rest of the way. Offense needs to scratch 1...or 2 across.
  11. A scoreless inning from Richards would set up the late innings very nicely. Huge inning here.
  12. Explain...I don't remember how this was connected
  13. Yep. 13 year old me, sitting in the upper right corner, was absolutely furious.
  14. Give it 25 minutes after you eat that Thai food. Then you'll see a replay of what occurred in the top of the 4th.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.