Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  1. Are you OJ Simpson?
  2. 4-3 to start this massive 13 game stretch against the AL's best. 6 to go. Win this series in Fenway and sweep Cleveland. Yeah, I'm greedy, but it's time for this team to start flexing some muscle and start rolling into the playoffs. I want BLOOD!
  3. Just fell to my knees in an O'Reilly's Auto Parts
  4. If Getz isn't doing this right now, then he is failing all of us
  5. Lol this deadline sucks! Why do we want this guy
  6. We'll add a catcher and I have a feeling that's it. Bullpen is set. We could add another SP, but getting the feeling that this is it.
  7. Rays, Red Sox, White Sox, Cubs, Dodgers, Phillies, and Brewers all made playoffs that year. Other team was Angels.
  8. All this to lose in the divisional round
  9. Well the only other 1st place teams not named the Dodgers and Rays are: White Sox, Astros, Braves, and Brewers. So...probably none?
  10. And then Seattle wins it in the 9th!
  11. Schriff would stuff Bennetti in a locker!
  12. Bennetti was such a fucking dork. I'm fine with Schriff Dawg. I think he's getting better.
  13. We can beat anybody in the AL. Get aggressive, Getz.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.