Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. He doesn’t want to be anywhere he won’t be a closer. This isn’t an opinion.
  2. He had no chance on that, but missing two straight ones to Bichette was awful
  3. Yes I think that team is better than what they are today
  4. He sure as shit won’t be back next year
  5. Ask anyone on here, I wanted him to be closer. Hell, I know he expected it also. Hendriks always made more sense as a set-up man.
  6. Nice 1-2 fastball to him. They’re making it too complicated...just throw the curve with two strikes
  7. Also I didn’t know they would have no idea how to call pitches for him.
  8. When he was supposed to be closer. As soon as I heard he wouldn’t be I hated it.
  9. They’re resting the guys...for the important games they’re going to have to play at the end of the regular season.
  10. That was the fault of the awful deadline acquisition
  11. Haha that’s what they get for throwing a fastball there. Kimbrel has been a colossal flop
  12. If I wanted to watch 94 mph fastball with no command, I’d turn on Lopez highlights from last year.
  13. The fucking ten year olds on my son’s team know the rules better than Seby
  14. Go back to Charlotte Seby. Such a joke what the catching has become.
  15. You mean the way that probably every other manager would do and every single analytic
  16. Desperately needs to throw more breaking balls
  17. Ha it was 3-0, why even risk pitching it there. Hell, he should have been put on to start the AB. His decisions lately with intentional walks have backfired horribly.
  18. Did you see the mediocrity that shut the Sox down in Tampa?
  19. It’s his fucking decision to pitch to basically the best hitter in baseball
  20. Another wasted inning. But hey, I’m sure this offense is going to just click whenever they want.
  21. Goodwin is basically the worst in baseball, but he’s had a ton lately
  22. Dude he pitched to Vlad with an open base and two outs. He keeps letting the best player on other team hurt the Sox.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.