Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Am I the only one that hates how he leans back during his wind-up? Just seems he’s already opening up way too early
  2. He’s pulling every pitch again. This is worse than he looked last year.
  3. My god Eloy is bad all over right now
  4. And stop throwing sliders two feet off the plate
  5. Nice play by Mendick. That bounces over Madrigal’s head
  6. 2 outs, running with ball in air....took a perfect throw to get him
  7. That send was fine, especially with two outs
  8. First change up was so meat, but he keeps pulling off
  9. Eloy is way off. He needs to sit a game.
  10. I think we’re on a different page. I’m saying Rodon to the pen was something they discussed with that group as a solution going forward, not that Keuchel asked for it.
  11. Hell of an at bat by Engel. We need a big hit here by Timmy
  12. I think he was one of the 7 they talked to and discussed their plan for Rodon with him.
  13. Great at bats so far. Mendick best swing in a week
  14. I doubt Keuchel is worried about PR
  15. Don’t watch Royals enough to know their tendencies. I’ve seen enough Sox games to know they’ve been burned an inordinate amount on inside fastball pitch calls up in the count, especially when Grandal is catching.
  16. Yes I’ve heard him mentioned as taking Lopez spot or being an Andrew Miller type reliever.
  17. Makes you think they are putting way too much stock into Rodon returning.
  18. Absolutely I will, he has a distinct pattern as catcher and it hasn’t paid off with many of the pitchers.
  19. Yep and when you have someone like Cease who pulls all of his pitches, he’s going to leave that inside fastball over the plate an awful lot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.