fathom
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Everything posted by fathom
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Good for Grandal
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
He’s hitting .236 against RHP. He started off looking better against them, but for the last week he looks the same as last season.
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Crochet was never going to stay healthy as a starter. I know Harold will disagree, but he was a bad pick.
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Never was. Very limited athletically which means the bat has to be special. I’ve always felt his power was overrated, even in college.
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Yeah
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
I find him interesting
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Nah I think he’s done in a month
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Benches clearing brawl leading to Eloy tearing his hamstring again
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Just get rid of Dallas. I’m sure he will complain if he’s not starting every turn through the rotation
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Example of two players that need to STFU
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Offense!!
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Oh it’s far worse than last years
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Wish he was better on inside fastballs. Next step in his development.
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
People thought they had a chance this game? Yankees are just so much better.
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
I don’t think he’s going to be a particularly good 1B
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
I love baseball more than anyone but I’m watching less and less of Sox games because it’s just not enjoyable this year.
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
I respectfully mean this but why do you even watch them then?
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Robert does not suck. Anderson does not suck
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Vaughn looks so off since he returned
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Took him about two weeks before he got hurt again. No surprise
-
5/21 Sox @ Yankees | 12:05PM CT | Keuchel vs Cortes
Sánchez really heating up for them
-
5/19 Sox @ Royals | 1:10PM CT | Velasquez vs Hernandez
Stop throwing Dozier fastballs
-
5/19 Sox @ Royals | 1:10PM CT | Velasquez vs Hernandez
Robert!
-
5/19 Sox @ Royals | 1:10PM CT | Velasquez vs Hernandez
Why not Graveman for the top of the order
-
5/19 Sox @ Royals | 1:10PM CT | Velasquez vs Hernandez
And Harrison swings at everything anyways