Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. But when the hitting coach had similar issues in Miami, it makes you wonder if he’s part of the problem and not part of the solution
  2. FYI, this was 100 pct intended to jinx them. You’re welcome....not all heroes wear capes
  3. Home plate ump has been player of the game for the Twins
  4. Isn’t happening from what I’ve heard
  5. Haha, what a joke
  6. Fascinating the Twins have built a reliable bullpen without overpaying for guys
  7. Twins getting all the breaks. Tigers robbed of a run by terrible replay.
  8. Without checking stats, it seems he’s been grounding out a lot into the shift
  9. I hardly consider a minor oblique strain a serious injury. Yoan just doesn’t look physically like the same player he was in 2019. The speed (running and bat) seemed to have greatly diminished.
  10. I’m going to be pissed if they trade Eloy before trying him with a brand new hitting coach. As each day passes, I’m more convinced Menechino is a horrible fit for this team.
  11. He looks like he’s never seen an offspeed pitch. And yes, it’s a carry over from how he looked in ST.
  12. What if I told you it’s the worst in over 100 years in baseball
  13. Sox lefties went 0-14 tonight
  14. Nah it’s smart. If he gets hurt playing a few pointless innings, the season is over for the Sox.
  15. Good game for Vaughn
  16. I get so jealous when I see players on other teams sprint down the line or near the wall and not get hurt
  17. Maybe one that is obsessed with fWAR? I used to love watching him bat lefty. Now, it’s painful to watch.
  18. Even Stoney asking if it’s a sign of things to come
  19. Honest question, do you think he’s ever going to hit like that again?
  20. It’s why they should dump Yoan immediately if anyone wants him. Does anyone really think he’s going to start hitting like it’s 2019 again?
  21. Fernando Tatis Sr
  22. I’d get rid of Hahn first in all honesty
  23. Like retire
  24. Sox need to really pick it up and also hope the AL East just beats up each other. Also it wouldn’t hurt if the Angels act like previous years and choke.
  25. Btw, coming into today, Twins schedule is only barely (.489 vs .482) harder the rest of the way

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.