1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:First playoff series win since I was 12. I am in shockI was 14. Im now a father of 4.It's been a long journey
59 minutes ago59 min 2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:I was 14. Im now a father of 4.It's been a long journeyI was a junior in college and my long term GF broke up with me a week after the World Series was over. Hope my wife doesn’t leave me now!
58 minutes ago58 min 6 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:First playoff series win since I was 12. I am in shockI was 15. It's been 21 damn years.
57 minutes ago57 min YOUR ALDS-BOUND CHICAGO WHITE SOX SWEEP THE ASTROS ON THE ROAD TO ADVANCE.They led both games wire-to-wire, never trailing while facing the biggest gap in postseason experience and payroll of any WC matchup.This team deserves postseason games in front of their home crowd, and I'm so happy that they're going to get it.
54 minutes ago54 min Five playoff series victories in 109 yearsSomething to be cherished after the depths of 2023-25Kind of perfect that guys like Meidroth Antonacci Hicks and Fedde were the heroes
53 minutes ago53 min Feels so much different now then in 2005. Enjoy it younger fans. You blink and 21 years will pass. And enjoy it older fans of course, we've seen the lean times and earned this success.I thought Sam and Teel really set the tone all series. Some really clutch defense by the entire IF. Pitching did enough. Bats did enough. Meidroth has turned into a dude. Get Mune and Vargas some rest and lets beat the Tribe!
52 minutes ago52 min 10 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:I was 14. Im now a father of 4.It's been a long journeyI have two. They don't get it or care lol
51 minutes ago51 min Easy peazy ! So much angst about nothing. Led start to finish both games. Didn't need no 13th pitcher .Didn't even use Schultz. Hicks 10 up 10 down the 2 games.Kay & Fedde, one stuck the knife in the other twisted it and the Stros collapsed.
51 minutes ago51 min Welp, I just spent a stupid amount on playoff tickets. Hoping to be broke by the end of October!
50 minutes ago50 min Being a Sox fan sucks 99% of the time but I can feel pure childlike joy beating a bad team in a 3 game series and that’s awesome.
48 minutes ago48 min This is one of the greatest stories in sports history, especially if we somehow make the ALCS. ... 100 loss teams, what was it three years in a row? General manager comes in from the lowly Royals. Strikes out a bit on pitching (which is not as important in this era of 4-5 inning max starters). And he brings in some grinders who love baseball and it shows, Murikami from Japan in a master stroke, good catchers, and a slugger at 3B.No matter what happens Getz deserves genius status and our manager obviously works well with the front office and must be great with players. No drama, just a young and dumb team that embarrassed the Astros. Good job White Sox. I contend u just might be a team of destiny. Reinsdorf should be ecstatic after those 100 loss seasons. Bring back Hawk to do the rest of the postseason games, baby.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.