Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soxfest

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soxfest

  1. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 02:58 PM) Someone posted a vine video. https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ That is hard to even watch. I pray for people who were standing there.
  2. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 06:38 PM) So is he really hurt, or are they just trying to bury him for a roster spot. Good question.
  3. QUOTE (balfanman @ Apr 2, 2013 -> 04:09 PM) Wasn't Walker still touted as the firstbaseman of the future at that time, or was this after Walker? I think this was after Walker was already the 1st baseman fulltime.
  4. Score via HR ball go figure. 3-1 Sox
  5. Peavy only one bad pitch nice effort.
  6. DV a popup machine.
  7. About time 2-1 Sox.
  8. Myers continues to baffle.
  9. 17 K's............. 1 walk for Sox hitters in series so far....................HORRID.
  10. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:15 PM) People still want to argue that a better manager wouldn't make a difference? These decisions are absolutely insane by Ventura. I grow tired of Sox wanting there managers to get most of there training on the job. It is not working. I guess Sox want to be irrelevant by May.
  11. Ventura your decisions suck so bad.
  12. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:07 PM) Of course, but it's not like people can plead for him to be fired, etc. He still has veto power on any deals, I want him gone from Sox so people can still want him fired.
  13. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:05 PM) Kenny Williams is the smartest man alive, talk about great timing His fingerprints all over this disaster.
  14. QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:03 PM) The money is gone. Figures, I ordered it on Monday right before they turned into a horror show. I mean in the future save it.
  15. QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:59 PM) I can't believe I spent $189 on Extra Innings. This might end up being as big a waste as it was in '07 and '11 Save your money and use vipbox for free.
  16. This team is dam near unwatchable. I would not walk across the street to see this nonsense right now.
  17. Dunn is worthless.
  18. Execute and score some runs.
  19. Flowers is a automatic out.
  20. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:32 PM) Gillaspie is really looking good at 3b He has been a nice pickup.
  21. I am sure the next homestand tickets are selling like hotcakes...........what a nightmare scenerio for Boyer.
  22. Only MLB team without a road win YEAH...........Cy Myers
  23. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:20 PM) It is still possible, but very doubtful. Sox keep playing and managing like this, I hate to say it but it becomes more real every game I see.
  24. This could be a winless road trip.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.