Everything posted by Soxfest
-
Explosions at end of Boston Marathon
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 02:58 PM) Someone posted a vine video. https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ That is hard to even watch. I pray for people who were standing there.
-
Angel Sanchez to DL
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 06:38 PM) So is he really hurt, or are they just trying to bury him for a roster spot. Good question.
-
2013 MLB Catch-All thread
QUOTE (balfanman @ Apr 2, 2013 -> 04:09 PM) Wasn't Walker still touted as the firstbaseman of the future at that time, or was this after Walker? I think this was after Walker was already the 1st baseman fulltime.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Much needed W.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Score via HR ball go figure. 3-1 Sox
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Peavy only one bad pitch nice effort.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
DV a popup machine.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
About time 2-1 Sox.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Myers continues to baffle.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
17 K's............. 1 walk for Sox hitters in series so far....................HORRID.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:15 PM) People still want to argue that a better manager wouldn't make a difference? These decisions are absolutely insane by Ventura. I grow tired of Sox wanting there managers to get most of there training on the job. It is not working. I guess Sox want to be irrelevant by May.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Ventura your decisions suck so bad.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:07 PM) Of course, but it's not like people can plead for him to be fired, etc. He still has veto power on any deals, I want him gone from Sox so people can still want him fired.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:05 PM) Kenny Williams is the smartest man alive, talk about great timing His fingerprints all over this disaster.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 01:03 PM) The money is gone. Figures, I ordered it on Monday right before they turned into a horror show. I mean in the future save it.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:59 PM) I can't believe I spent $189 on Extra Innings. This might end up being as big a waste as it was in '07 and '11 Save your money and use vipbox for free.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
This team is dam near unwatchable. I would not walk across the street to see this nonsense right now.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Dunn is worthless.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Execute and score some runs.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Flowers is a automatic out.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:32 PM) Gillaspie is really looking good at 3b He has been a nice pickup.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
I am sure the next homestand tickets are selling like hotcakes...........what a nightmare scenerio for Boyer.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
Only MLB team without a road win YEAH...........Cy Myers
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 14, 2013 -> 12:20 PM) It is still possible, but very doubtful. Sox keep playing and managing like this, I hate to say it but it becomes more real every game I see.
-
GT 4-14-13, Sox @ Tribe, 12:05 pm
This could be a winless road trip.