Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soxfest

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soxfest

  1. Ziggler first heel champ in 2 decades I am not impressed with.
  2. Gavin give away some more runs.
  3. Paulie doing the best for his buddies era.
  4. 3 out of 4 innings giving up runs another fine outing underway Gavin.
  5. QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:52 PM) God I hate this park Only park I dislike more is Comerica.
  6. QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:51 PM) When Buehrle retires he is going to BALLOON up big time. If this is him in "baseball shape" Looking at his face you can tell he is alot heavier.
  7. Maybe 1 scoreless inning GF.
  8. They love Rios in Toronto........LOL
  9. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:47 PM) We need coop in a wheel chair Or on Skype
  10. QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:44 PM) Wait until you hear Rongey tonight. He will fiercely defend Gavin Floyd. I am not going to get in a Rongey fight again........I never cared for him either.
  11. F'N worthless................how anyone can defend Floyd any longer is beyond me. He is unwatchable every 5th day.
  12. QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:38 PM) Just like his playing days. HAYYYY--o He was a bust for being a high pick.
  13. Nice to see D. Boston not paying any attention coaching at 1st.
  14. QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:31 PM) Yea but would it have been worth it? There is no doubt they were listening to offers, but why just give him away? You would of got something not just give him away.
  15. This could be a 12-10 type game.
  16. QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:26 PM) I agree with we shouldn't have paid Gavin.....but who else was there? Brett Myers? LMAO I would have just gave it to Hector Santiago. Could of traded Floyd some team would have bit.
  17. I have never disliked a Sox pitcher like I do Floyd...........tired of seeing this for years.
  18. QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:21 PM) Cool, lets see if we can give the runs right back! Right man on the mound to do that in Give Away Gavin.
  19. QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:20 PM) As we all know MB can get in a groove at any time....especially against free swinging clubs. Blue Jays can put some runs on the board in a hurry MB also can give up 6 runs in hurry also.
  20. QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 06:15 PM) Great swings in the 1st.... 2 aint gonna win this thing though. MB not done giving up runs. Floyd needs to nut up for once.
  21. Sox 2-0 that's the .500 pitcher MB I love to see.
  22. Keep scoring on this rag arm lefty.
  23. I hope MB gets bombed!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.