Game Thread 4/27: TB @ SOX

cabiness42

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 27, 2013 -> 02:03 PM)
According to Ken Rosnethal, one teams internal formula has the White Sox pitching staff the most productive in baseball. If that means the best and it hold up, the doom and gloomers are going to be unhappy watching the Sox win more than they lose.

The pitching staff is not going to be what keeps us from winning games....

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 27, 2013 -> 04:39 PM)
Unfortunately we all know that when the bats starts heating up, the pitching will take a nosedive. It's just that Sox luck. Happened in '10 too...

Yeah that 26-5 streak really sucked. We really couldn't b**** about the team foe over a month.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 27, 2013 -> 02:46 PM)
Yeah that 26-5 streak really sucked. We really couldn't b**** about the team foe over a month.

And when they couldn't turn that into a playoff appearance... again. It was easy to b**** about ;)

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 27, 2013 -> 02:46 PM)

I don't know about you but I want my team to make the post season and win titles. I guess you can hang your hat on having an impressive month of baseball.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 27, 2013 -> 05:14 PM)
I don't know about you but I want my team to make the post season and win titles. I guess you can hang your hat on having an impressive month of baseball.

The post was a response to the post that of course said the team was doomed when and if they start to hit. Said when the team started to hit in 2010 the pitching faltered. They went 26-5.