Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxFan27

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxFan27

  1. I'm ready for a white flag trade if this continues in Cleveland. This team is going no where but down in the standings.... CWSOX45
  2. Disappointing.
  3. Something has to change.
  4. We don't need Backman, we need more than Backman. We need a miracle to ever get to the postseason with this team. CWSOX45
  5. amen... if i were jerry i might just contemplate murder So bad.
  6. I don't know how Jerry stays so calm, I'd be throwing water coolers and yelling at these guys. CWSOX45
  7. There is no reason that those two shouldn't be starting in centerfield. I don't understand why the Sox continue to hold onto Lee. With Everett here they don't need him and can move Carlos for what they need, relief pitching. I think we should send Carl back, I don't want him. I'll keep our prospects. Especially since WE'RE NOT going to the playoffs this year. CWSOX45
  8. Let's just put in Willie Harris and Aaron Rowand, guys that actually seem to want to play lately......
  9. Yup this team will make the playoffs alright. I'm going to have severe brain damage watching these guys and getting so worked up over em........
  10. Let's get this thread back to the top again.... f*** THESE ASSHOLES! :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou CWSOX45
  11. The Sox have had their own power outage....that's why we're losing. CWSOX45
  12. It might help if the Sox could give him some run support, than again it's really really really difficult to get any runs off this young Detroit pitching staff.... CWSOX45
  13. Don't these idiots know that a walk is just as good as a hit? Good god, especially against a 20 year old pitcher. That was a point that Jerry really stressed yesterday to the media, if the media hears it the players must hear it to don't they? Is it possible that they don't want to listen to Jerry Manuel? If that's the case than get his sorry ass outta here. CWSOX45
  14. Mitch Robinson, FSN just said it before the game. CWSOX45
  15. They just reported that Sweeney is going to be replaced by Giambi.....wtf is that? CWSOX45
  16. I think that Jon Garland is finally learning how to succeed at the big league level, it's just a damn shame that the Sox can't score more than 3 runs for him...... Now for Kipper and Danny Wright.....well......I think they were both ready to come up too..... CWSOX45
  17. oh just great.. why not top off the nite with that s*** news........thanks alot...... lol. Sorry....... Here's some good news: The Cubs and Twins lost!!!! (You might have known that already, but hey it's something to smile about.) CWSOX45
  18. KC 4-0 in top of 9. Looks like 5.5 back after tonight. CWSOX45

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.