Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxFan27

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxFan27

  1. Way to go Flash!!!
  2. SoxFan27 replied to SoxFan27's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    This is a god damn AAA team, wtf is wrong with these assholes. Play with some f***in intensity, who gives a s*** if it's Detroit. They should be pumped up because it should be 3 easy wins for them. Why do I even get my f***in hopes up on these assholes. CWSOX45
  3. SoxFan27 posted a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Come on Sox, score some runs!
  4. Instead of clickin back just click "vote again" it still saves your info and gives u a validations key!!!! CWSOX45
  5. Lol
  6. The perfect B-day gift for right now would be to get Mr. Thomas into the all star game!!!!
  7. Whoops nevermind, I read that it enters one for you.....at least I hope it does. Do they give updates each night on how many votes each guy has? CWSOX45
  8. Okay, there is now validation code on this webpage, do we just make up one? CWSOX45
  9. I say the Sox give Lee and receive Guillermo Mota and a minor leaguer Is it possible that Eric Karros gets traded back to the Dodgers for Beltre for the Cubbies?
  10. I agree. Shuey, Quantrill, or Mota would be a great acquisition for our pen. Especially once Kelly Wunsch comes off the DL, this makes our pen even stronger. I also wouldn't mind getting another starting pitcher. I'm not sure if Odalis Perez is the answer though. CWSOX45
  11. SoxFan27 replied to Joel's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    It all depends what we can get for C Lee. If the offer isn't stellar than he can remain in a Sox uni. CWSOX45
  12. SoxFan27 replied to Joel's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I just don't see Lowell getting traded. He is to much of a fan faverite down in South Florida. And if they trade him they might as well contract themselves because no FANs are going to come. Hey Crede is becoming a fan favorite in Chicago. He's got Crede's Crew now. Imagine if he actually hit like he did last season. Ohh mama I don't think Crede is going anywhere unless we get a hell of a package in return.......I'm still waiting for that "mind blowing" deal. CWSOX45
  13. 20+! Keep votin! CWSOX45
  14. How many times are we allowed to vote for each e-mail address? CWSOX45
  15. SoxFan27 replied to Joel's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I'd love to have Mike Lowell, I highly doubt it would happen though. CWSOX45
  16. Nevermind the direct link didn't work for me, just go to www.mlb.com CWSOX45
  17. f*** Giambi, the all-star game is being played in our city. I'm going to go over there and vote right now. I'll post a link to it so we can vote as many times as possible. CWSOX45
  18. Not to be against any Sox player or anything, but why is Carl Everett on the team over Mags? Or Frank? I don't get it. CWSOX45
  19. This is bulls***. If Corky makes it it's a f***in joke. Dusty Baker should be smart enough to keep Corky off the roster. CWSOX45
  20. SoxFan27 replied to Joel's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I dont' read Rosenbloom's article since he's such an asshole, but anyways there is no way in hell I want Perez this year. He's struggling coming off an injury, i'd rather have Ponson at a cheaper price. I still want Mark Redman though. Even though it won't happen. CWSOX45
  21. I saw Dontrelle Willis pitch there last year. Now however the Cougars are now the A's affiliate.
  22. Jose needs to sit down now, he's done well today. We don't need a brawl. CWSOX45
  23. Don't forget Kane County! CWSOX45
  24. Seems everyone dislikes Jeff Weaver and doesn't want his sorry ass on this team. Let's let the percentages do the talking. CWSOX45
  25. We didnt lose two in a row to Detroit. The only thing good on this team anymore is Frank. Everyone else can go to hell... Please Roman, that's bulls*** and you know it. Tell me can Frank pitch? The White Sox are more than Frank Thomas, always have been. CWSOX45 Franks the only one worth rooting for. Everyone else sucks completely. Makes me sick to watch... Than why do you watch? CWSOX45

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.