Frank Thomas vote counter

SoxFan1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so happy! Everyone is voting for Frank! Its up to us baby! we could be the deciding factor in who makes it to the ASG! Keep voting sox fans!  :headbang

I'm glad everyone feels like they are making a difference, but the fan voting is fixed. Giambi is going to win.

Guest hotsoxchick1

30 + and still going strong.......where the hell is zach when ya need computer assistance.. he set up his to vote gug in at over a 100% on the espnradio poll once.......... :D

That is JUST the type of conspiracy theory remark I would expect from Apu!!!  :D

What has happened to make you so bitter, Show??

:D  :lol:

I'm not bitter, I just know how this is going to shake down.

Only chance Frank has is if someone gets hurt. He should be on the team no matter what. If Cal Ripken could make it and win the MVP in his final year, then Frank can make it while the game is in his home park.

How do we find out who is leading?

no idea, i can't remember if they released the totals every day last year or you just waited til it was all over. i am pretty sure they only showed the totals at the end, which only furthers my theory that the fan voting is rigged, but in this case im not willing to take the chance.