Frank Thomas vote counter

SoxFan1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we find out who is leading?

I thought that they gave daily updates last year, cause Maggs was on it last year, and I remember looking at it everyday. I could be wrong though.

Frank Thomas Preliminary Poll?

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation...ng?event_id=308

This page on ESPN has a poll including who people think should be the AL and NL 32nd man. Right now Frank is tied with Varitek with 28% of this vote with Giambi next at 23%. I don't know how scientific one would consider this poll but it could be a sign that Frank has a good shot with the hometown fans pushing for his nomination.

If Frank doesn't win this vote, I don't think it will bother him much. But if he does win the vote, it will be a huge boost to his confidence I think making him feel like he has earned back some lost respect of fans around the country. This at the same time stock in Sosa has plummetted to new lows with him not making the squad and not getting a single vote in the player ballotting.

Also another thing, if Varitek made the reserve list instead of Ramon Hernandez I don't think this 32nd man thing would even be close. Frank would have been the hands down favorite because all the BoSox fans would be voting for someone other than Giambi meaning Frank would get a ton more votes.

Also another thing, if Varitek made the reserve list instead of Ramon Hernandez I don't think this 32nd man thing would even be close.  Frank would have been the hands down favorite because all the BoSox fans would be voting for someone other than Giambi meaning Frank would get a ton more votes.

Good points. They hate Giambi.

If my computer wasnt so damn slow I wouldnt have just 47!

Get to 100 guys!:) Good JOB!!!!

At WSI I think that we have about 3,000 total. Just a guess. But then you figure the city of Chicago will be out there voting. We can make a difference guys. Just think.