Everything posted by twincitysox
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
1-0, good guys. middle of 1st.
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
Outstanding start. Let's keep it going.
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
And here we go, play ball!!
-
Sox vs Twins April 3 game thread
Abreu...huge!!!
-
Sox vs Twins April 3 game thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:25 PM) Quintana's absolutely nasty today. It's a shame Flowers and the defense cost him a shot at going deep in this game. Yes, very much this ^^^
-
Sox vs Twins April 3 game thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:21 PM) Those runs should definitely be unearned. Unearned according to ESPN boxscore. BTW, Flowers blows!
-
White Sox to Webcast 11 Spring Games
Ok, I'm all over this!! Woo!!
-
White Sox Mount Rushmore
I'm new to the board so please be kind, I come in peace... My personal Mt Rushmore based on who I've seen play (no offense to Shoeless Joe, Nellie Fox, Aparicio, etc.) would be... Frank Thomas, Carlton Fisk, Robin Ventura and Harold Baines. McDowell and Buehrle would certainly be in the running as well.