So sorry Jerry...

Rex Kickass

Guest hotsoxchick1
Apparently, the Sox broke through their maximum attendance goal and has to pay rent this year for the first time in 3 years. Payment: at least 1.5 million dollars.

So what will that mean for next year?

it means we wont have money next year for any good players wino thats exactly what it means............jr to the fans.. sorry were broke because you didnt show up... brings back memories of the old kw statement...well i cant spend a dollar if i only have 50 cents....... :rolleyes:

Then that doesnt make sense what you said. If they BROKE attendence records for this season. Why whould the have to START paying now?? It doesnt make sense.

It's not breaking an attendance record. If the Sox draw something like 2 million fans in a season, Jerry Reinsdorf has to pay rent on the park. If the White Sox do not draw 2 million fans in a season, he does not have to pay one dime on a ballpark that was built for him on the taxpayers dime.

Apparently, the Sox broke through their maximum attendance goal and has to pay rent this year for the first time in 3 years. Payment: at least 1.5 million dollars.

it means we wont have money next year for any good players wino thats exactly what it means............jr to the fans.. sorry were broke because you didnt show up... brings back memories of the old kw statement...well i cant spend a dollar if i only have 50 cents....... :rolleyes:

Haha hsc, that was classic. Ranks right up there with the tales you told us about KW flipping the buffet tables. Still makes me laugh when I sit here and think about it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Haha hsc, that was classic. Ranks right up there with the tales you told us about KW flipping the buffet tables. Still makes me laugh when I sit here and think about it.

oh cleveland.. the buffet table flipping incident when kw came into the clubhouse flipped the table over with food on it and called everyone b****es........yeah the memories..... ;) ya think his job was gettin to him back, just a tad??? :D

Im still not getting it. Im not saying you guys are wrong. But it just doesnt make sense to me. I whould think JR and whoever owns the park to draw as many people as possible. So why whould Jr have to pay more, if more came to the Park??? shouldnt it be the opposite?!?!? Sorry im just not getting it yeT!

It does seem kinda back assward doesn't it? But how I described it before is how the deal with the state was agreed to.

oh cleveland.. the buffet table flipping incident when kw came into the clubhouse flipped the table over with food on it and called everyone b****es........yeah the memories..... ;) ya think his job was gettin to him back, just a tad??? :D

Just a smidge, yeah. Haha.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't worry. The $2 more that it costs to park at USCF since 07/15 should more than adequately cover the reportedly 1.5 million that JR..... sorry..... THE FANS will pay for rent.

:fyou Reinsdorf! Cheap prick!

lol why do ya think he dont want a train stop at 35th over there by the parkin lots??? it would cut down on his parkin fees...... ;)

ISFA:

The Authority has also collected more than $13.6 million in fees and lease payments from the Chicago White Sox since the inception of the Authority.

The details are on pg 12.

http://www.isfauthority.com/assets/PDFs/20...nual_Report.pdf

$0 in 2001, $0 in 2002, & expected $0 in 2003.

But he will owe 1.8mil to the ISFA for renovations.