A Row sighting

winninguglyin83

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to give it up to all you guys who actually watched the game..I hadn't the will to even care to even see what the score was..but gave in and saw us losing like 9-1 then went right back to football..Sigh

wow, how pathetic the Sox are..we went from riding high with our hopes locked on the division title and world series glory to gasping for breath on not finishing the season in 3rd place..in one 3 game series.. :ph34r:

I have to give it up to all you guys who actually watched the game..I hadn't the will to even care to even see what the score was..but gave in and saw us losing like 9-1 then went right back to football..Sigh

wow, how pathetic the Sox are..we went from riding high with our hopes locked on the division title and world series glory to gasping for breath on not finishing the season in 3rd place..in one 3 game series.. :ph34r:

I was at the game. Good thing there were alot of hot chicks out at the Cell. Looking at them with a cold beer (alcohol a necessity to watch the Dead Sox) was the only thing that saved the day for me. Total waste of time. My last time at USCF this season too. I'm gonna cry now.....

he'd better get a chance to play every day next year

good outfielder

good runner

good arm.

good attitude.

And I think he'll hit.

Left, center or right, put A Row in the lineup!!!!!!!

Whatever. I remember an A Row that couldn't reach base in April or May unless he "Dorned" his way on. A Row is our answer to ShamME. Don't count on him to hit a HR when you need it. Wait till the blowout..... either way..... is on. I suppose the same can be said for Frank "if I become like ShamME, maybe Chicago will adore ME" Thomas. Down 4-0 in the first, of course FT will smoke an RBI 2B. If it's 0-0 with two out, he'll ground out 6-3.

KC, by all accounts, has had a bigger let down than the White Sox had. After all, KC ruled the roost for practically 4 1/2 of 6 months. You'd think they would have been the team that laid down.

Tony Pena..... AL Manager of the Year 100% in my book. KC made the Sox look silly. Tony Pena made Jerry Manuel look silly.

Somewhere Joe Posnanski is smiling just a little.