George Doubleya Bush is coming to town

HighHeat45

Demolished.

LOL, demolished? Dude i dont care about either one of those presidents, or either party for that matter. I was just making a joke. You guys REALLY need to lighten up...... :P ESPECIALLY you cerb. You always seem to be uptight. :nono

LOL, demolished?  Dude i dont care about either one of those presidents, or either party for that matter.  I was just making a joke.

You can't joke about stuff like that with liberal lefty college know-it-alls. Out of 1,100 some registered member here, there are 10 far left liberals, all of college age..... and cwsox. 11 that I can come up with out of 1,100. Wait till they enter the working world and get a taste of real life.

I'd be in the working world, but the Bush administration has been so good at creating jobs that I just can't seem to find one.

Oh yeah, this lefty has worked in the real world for the last three and a half years.

And if Bush doesn't want the blow job giving intern... I think I have an opening....

IN MY BED!!!! (rimshot)

Thanks ladies and gentlemen, I'm here all week... dont forget to tip your waiters! :cheers

when they enter the working world i'm sure they'll be glad to give up more and more money to the government they b**** about 24/7, like they say everyone else should.

I'm willing to give up plenty of money as long as it goes to the right places... I'm not looking forward to forking over a nice chunk of my paycheck so some stuffy, jackass millionaire in Hinsdale can buy his 16-year old daughter 2 Mercedes convertables (16-year girls never like the color their dad pick out for them) and so the military can go build themselves some more bombs they can bury in some shelter 100 miles under North Dakota to use as "diplomatic levrage."

Karma? I call it the machines of capitalism being oiled by the blood of the workers. Homer Simpson, you are a genius.

I'm willing to give up plenty of money as long as it goes to the right places...  I'm not looking forward to forking over a nice chunk of my paycheck so some stuffy, jackass millionaire in Hinsdale can buy his 16-year old daughter 2 Mercedes convertables (16-year girls never like the color their dad pick out for them)

Don't worry. You won't have to.

It'll go to some 7th generation welfare applicant with 4 kids at the age of 18 who obviously never heard of government funded (i.e. Taxpayer paid for) birth control available at the government funded (i.e. Taxpayer paid for) family planning clinic because who needs birth control when rubbers take away all the feeling AND when the government actually awards you more money in welfare and food stamps in proportion to the number of welfare children you have all the while being able to go out and buy your little welfare babies Air Jordans, FuBu, Girbaud's, etc., because the blue collar working man is paying for all this s*** and you don't because the government is paying for everything else (food, shelter, school, meals at school, utilities, etc.) that you require to live like it's owed to you.

You college students are so naive and so easily brain-washed I find it laughable.

I'm willing to give up plenty of money as long as it goes to the right places...  I'm not looking forward to forking over a nice chunk of my paycheck so some stuffy, jackass millionaire in Hinsdale can buy his 16-year old daughter 2 Mercedes convertables (16-year girls never like the color their dad pick out for them) and so the military can go build themselves some more bombs they can bury in some shelter 100 miles under North Dakota to use as "diplomatic levrage."

Karma?  I call it the machines of capitalism being oiled by the blood of the workers.  Homer Simpson, you are a genius.

Hate to break the news to you double, but this happens no matter who is in office.

I'm willing to give up plenty of money as long as it goes to the right places...  I'm not looking forward to forking over a nice chunk of my paycheck so some stuffy, jackass millionaire in Hinsdale can buy his 16-year old daughter 2 Mercedes convertables (16-year girls never like the color their dad pick out for them) and so the military can go build themselves some more bombs they can bury in some shelter 100 miles under North Dakota to use as "diplomatic levrage."

Karma?  I call it the machines of capitalism being oiled by the blood of the workers.  Homer Simpson, you are a genius.

Hate to break the news to you double, but this happens no matter who is in office.

:o :o :o :o :o

You don't say?

You can't joke about stuff like that with liberal lefty college know-it-alls. Out of 1,100 some registered member here, there are 10 far left liberals, all of college age..... and cwsox. 11 that I can come up with out of 1,100. Wait till they enter the working world and get a taste of real life.

I'm not college age.

LOL yes youre younger. :bang    His point is your views will change once you hit the real world and that my friend is a virtual guarantee.    Unless of course, you have severe mental issues.......which ive not noticed. ;)

I think Koch is still a good closer and that we should get rid of Colon, and bring Cotts up next year....

Enough mental stuff for ya? :lol:

I think Koch is still a good closer and that we should get rid of Colon, and bring Cotts up next year....

Enough mental stuff or ya? :lol:

Well i agree with ya on 2 of 3, what does that say about me?? :lol: :bang

You're not liberal enough? :D

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Colon should come back. ;)

Don't worry. You won't have to.

It'll go to some 7th generation welfare applicant with 4 kids at the age of 18 who obviously never heard of government funded (i.e. Taxpayer paid for) birth control available at the government funded (i.e. Taxpayer paid for) family planning clinic because who needs birth control when rubbers take away all the feeling AND when the government actually awards you more money in welfare and food stamps in proportion to the number of welfare children you have all the while being able to go out and buy your little welfare babies Air Jordans, FuBu, Girbaud's, etc., because the blue collar working man is paying for all this s*** and you don't because the government is paying for everything else (food, shelter, school, meals at school, utilities, etc.) that you require to live like it's owed to you.

You college students are so naive and so easily brain-washed I find it laughable.

Wow.

That's completely ignorant. Where are your data on the seventh generation welfare moms? Please?

Or are you listening to corporate jet conservatives like Rush Limbaugh who claim to represent the working class between trips to London and Paris, yes even France!, smoking hundred dollar cigars and thousand dollar bottles of wine. Reliable source.