Lopez coming sooner, rather than later?

winninguglyin83

Most interesting development last night was not losing on an HBP after not scoring on on HBP because Davison swung at the pitch.

Pelfrey was in the pen -- and it sure seemed as if he was going to close if the Sox went ahead.

Benetti mentioned that there has been talk of Pelfrey going to the pen.

If that is the case, don't you have to believe Lopez will be up and added to the rotation?

Garfien kind of alluded to it during the post-game show. But I haven't seen any stories.

It's time.

I haven't had a chance to see him yet (Charlotte doesn't come here until August), but I always see his name pop up on our league leaderboards for lowest ERA and most K's among qualified starters, so there's that.

Still hasn't matched the numbers he put up in AA that vaulted him up the Nationals prospect list, though. His future seems to rest almost purely on whether or not he can avoid walks.

Edited by Eminor3rd

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 08:21 AM)
I haven't had a chance to see him yet (Charlotte doesn't come here until August), but I always see his name pop up on our league leaderboards for lowest ERA and most K's among qualified starters, so there's that.

Still hasn't matched the numbers he put up in AA that vaulted him up the Nationals prospect list, though. His future seems to rest almost purely on whether or not he can avoid walks.

He has in his last seven starts or so. He's been down-right dominant the last few weeks.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 09:23 AM)
He has in his last seven starts or so. He's been down-right dominant the last few weeks.

I am sure he will be up soon. Hahn pretty much gave it away. I would imagine they are waiting until the deadline comes and goes so they know what they are dealing with roster wise.