• James Madison
    • Harry Truman
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington was a slacker and a Tub-O-Goo  :D

Slacker? He, along with most of his contemporaries, was literally 'father' of our country.

"Great dinner, Martha, I'm going to take a little walk..." ;)

TOP 3:

Bill Clinton

George Washinton

Abe Lincoln

Can you explain why Clinton is in your top 3, I would really like to know your reasoning behind this.

BECUASE I think he did a good job handeling the country for 8 yeats and he is one of the few presidents that didnt have a major promblem under his term.....AND he I was only alive for 3 presidents so maybe thats also why I like clinton and think he did a good job

TOP 3:

Bill Clinton

George Washinton

Abe Lincoln

Can you explain why Clinton is in your top 3, I would really like to know your reasoning behind this.

BECUASE I think he did a good job handeling the country for 8 yeats and he is one of the few presidents that didnt have a major promblem under his term.....AND he I was only alive for 3 presidents so maybe thats also why I like clinton and think he did a good job

Can someone translate for me...? :huh:

TOP 3:

Bill Clinton

George Washinton

Abe Lincoln

Tell me...were you getting sucked off by your intern when you were writing that post?

I almost said William Henry Harrison because he didn't have time to become corrupted in office since he died 30 days in. But I went with FDR instead with much trepidation.

He was quite the womanizer and there is growing evidence that they knew about Pearl Harbor before the event but the New Deal programs were revolutionary for this nation and got us out of the Great Depression.

I almost said William Henry Harrison because he didn't have time to become corrupted in office since he died 30 days in.  But I went with FDR instead with much trepidation.

He was quite the womanizer and there is growing evidence that they knew about Pearl Harbor before the event but the New Deal programs were revolutionary for this nation and got us out of the Great Depression.

Always with the controversy :rolleyes: :lol:

I almost said William Henry Harrison because he didn't have time to become corrupted in office since he died 30 days in.  But I went with FDR instead with much trepidation.

Always with the controversy :rolleyes: :lol:

Funny, I thought my avatar would cause more. :lol:

The New Deal was the worst thing that's ever happen to this country. It created the wonderful welfare state that we live in today. Things that were never promised under the New Deal are now "expected" to be paid for, i.e. prescription drugs, college tuition, etc. It created the "Lazy American."

I'll give you that it maybe was good on it's face , but it's snowballed into a huge mistake.

The New Deal was the worst thing that's ever happen to this country. It created the wonderful welfare state that we live in today. Things that were never promised under the New Deal are now "expected" to be paid for, i.e. prescription drugs, college tuition, etc. It created the "Lazy American."

I'll give you that it maybe was good on it's face , but it's snowballed into a huge mistake.

Mr. Republican, and YAFer? , I must totally disagree with your assessment of the New Deal, totally and categoricaly

I am wondering if you are poor and a true beliver or some from money who disagrees with the New deal. I ask not to fight and have conflict, but to get a fuller picture. I am white collar but working class, from working class, in two professsons (clergy and law) with a masters degree and much expeirnece in social work. Just to share my demographic picture as I ask for your. Was raised by generations of republicans. You proclaim yourself a Republican - I am a democrat,

Again, not to conflict - we all speak out of our experience and I have shared mine, am wondering as to yours to further know and repect one another.