The Scrubbies! vs. The Knaves

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Farnsworth has some nasty s***.....      I'd take him in the Sox pen any day.

Id take him but as you know Rex, nasty s*** doesnt equal a good pitcher. Farnsworth may get there some day, but hes not a good pitcher at this point..........

Maybe we should go back to betting against the Bears :lol:

Nah. Im still confident that Braves will win this series. I give the cubs props for having two REAL good starting pitchers. However, Im being TOTALLY objective when i say the cubs lineup is average at best, their pen blows, and they may have the worst base running team ive EVER seen. The Braves are a much better team.

Nah.  Im still confident that Braves will win this series.  I give the cubs props for having two REAL good starting pitchers.  However, Im being TOTALLY objective when i say the cubs lineup is average at best, their pen blows, and they may have the worst base running team ive EVER seen.  The Braves are a much better team.

Actually the Braves remind me of the Sox way too much. Too much dependance on the long ball, scary fielding and erratic pen...

Actually the Braves remind me of the Sox way too much.  Too much dependance on the long ball, scary fielding and erratic pen...

True. WIth a better manager and a better closer. And the sox beat the hell out of the cubs this year...........Im not saying the Braves are going all the way, they have little chance of that.