Outrighted

The Beast

The one thing that always comes to mind when the name Rios pops up is that game where he just absolutely refused to bunt, possibly costing us the game. JM clearly told him to lay one down, and he just looked like a kicked dog up there with no intention of sacrificing.

The one thing that always comes to mind when the name Rios pops up is that game where he just absolutely refused to bunt, possibly costing us the game. JM clearly told him to lay one down, and he just looked like a kicked dog up there with no intention of sacrificing.

And at that point, he should have been "sacrificed". They should have released him immediately.

just glad to hear Stewart can -- and will -- come back

he could help, at least in long relief

There is still no guarantee that he will be able to picth again. Time will tell. I am rooting for him.

Amen. I love a story like Josh, who comes out of no where. That line drive off his chest really put his whole career in jeopardy.

When I think of Armando Rios two things come to mind....

The first is when he came out to the media early in the season that he wasnt gettin enough starts...FIRST OF ALL, ARMANDO YOU ARE A BENCH PLAYER AT BEST...THE SOX HAD YOU PLAYING OUT OF POSITION AND YOU WERE LUCKY Aaron Rowand was still recovering from his offseason follies...

And secondly...I remember getting in a message board fight with a guy on the ESPN message board who was trying to tell me Rios was an above average center fielder with alot of major league experience at the position...So after checking his stats i found out that He had started about 4 games at CF before coming to the White Sox...Needless to say argument ended quickly...