DOLPHINS stomp on the G-Men

Ricky Williams career ending torn ACL count-up: 22 more carries, but only 39 yards out of it(great performance Ricky!), which brings his total to 115 on the year.

115 carries through f***ing 4 games? His f***ing knees will be killing him by the end of the year.

Whattya bet Ricky's doing that little Jam Session that Jamal Anderson is doing now(or has done in the past atleast) on ESPN in 3 years with 2 torn ACLs? If Miami keeps giving him about 29 carries a game, then his knees are shot now. If they get into the playoffs somehow, and Ricky carries the ball somwhere between 400-450 times, they will be a non-factor. Ricky's in great shape, but no one's knees can handle that many carries. Call it a hunch, but the fact that he went from 248 carries in 2000 to 313 carries in 01 to 383 carries last year has taken its toll on him....and its showing this year. But what's Miami do and put more stress on those knees. Dumbasses.

I think the head coach probably has something to do with that.

Good luck the rest of the way though.

I care about them because I am a bills fan, but I care more when they lose.

Those goddamn Bills f***ing scared me s***less....goddamn, let's almost lose to the Bengals. Their better this year, but goddamn they should just run over them.

The Bills need a bye-week badly. They are obviously playing like s*** right now. I think about the last thing I need to know is that they have the Jets coming up this weekend(who beat them twice last year, one with Testaverde and once with Pennington), Washington(who's playing some damn good football right now), and Kansas City(who is probably the best team in the NFL....they are really f***ing good and all I can hope is that the Bills give them a tough fight). Then it is finally the bye week.

Of course, this win against Cinci probably lit a spark in them, they'll probably go into the Jets game, f*** them up, f***ing demolish Washington, and then give KC their first loss of the year in a laugher, the bye-week will slow them down, and they'll lose 3 straight. Just seems to be my luck as a fan.