oh no,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bmr31

I hear Dontrelle pulled a Kerry Wood today...if people understand where I'm coming from.

If it is a Cubs-Yankees World Series, I don't think I will watch it. Can't stand the Cubs, can't stand the Yanks. I've been watching the playoffs in hope that I don't see a Cubs-Yanks World Series. If there is a God, the Cubs will not win the World Series(someone pinch me and tell me I did not just say that)

I hear Dontrelle pulled a Kerry Wood today...if people understand where I'm coming from.

If it is a Cubs-Yankees World Series, I don't think I will watch it.  Can't stand the Cubs, can't stand the Yanks.  I've been watching the playoffs in hope that I don't see a Cubs-Yanks World Series.  If there is a God, the Cubs will not win the World Series(someone pinch me and tell me I did not just say that)

what does "I hear Dontrelle pulled a Kerry Wood today" mean?

as for the rest of your post:

it may happen -

it will be just be one more thing they will prattle on about. The damage has been done that they made the playoffs and we didn't.

on the other hand, what are the odds of them losing 3 straight or losing the world series? Better than them winning it.

and I always cheer for the AL team anyway so go AL champ...

Somehow I can't see the national media romanticizing the White Sox.

Best we'll be able to say is we beat the Cubs FOUR out of SIX.

and we'll have to scream is as loud as possible for anybody to hear

If that's all we have to hang our hats on, and if that's all we have to proud of, don't you think there's a real problem here??