And that’s a white Sox cubbie Crushin winner!

bmags

4 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Reading is a lost art I see. 

It WASN'T A GOOD HALF for any team under normal circumstances. Having a losing record going into the All-Star break is never a good thing. However, again, I said for the Sox in this part of the rebuild with little starting pitching it was. It's not that hard to understand.

I guess my point is that for far to long Sox fans have put up with mediocrity and with losing, that's been part of the problem. They accepted it. So just because the Sox have shown improvement, let's not get comfortable with it, let's not be satisfied...there's still work to do, there's still miles to go as the poet wrote.

A very good start in year three of the rebuild to this point.

So sorry I offended your sense of propriety. 

Again, thanks for setting us all straight.  We are all just meandering boats in a vast ocean of emptiness without your guidance for sure.   I mean before this last flurry of posts I'm sure SCCWS and I know myself we're completely unaware that this season was as a matter of fact NOT normal circumstances 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Again, thanks for setting us all straight.  We are all just meandering boats in a vast ocean of emptiness without your guidance for sure.   I mean before this last flurry of posts I'm sure SCCWS and I know myself we're completely unaware that this season was as a matter of fact NOT normal circumstances 

Always happy to help out those who are behind on things.

if ever I can be of service to you in the future again please let me know.

• Haha 1