WHAT ya actully thought I leave forever

Be Good

COME one of course not, this site my whole life

AS for Cluegher son, come on make fun of me for spellin your name wrong son :bringit , boy you talk a lot of s*** it seems, and yes ya right im youung, stupid, have useless posts, and whatever else....SON please continue to not find my posts funny and think I add nothing to this site

BRING it son, come on your the reason I came back well thats a lie but stil, im glad that you didnt care that I left

ANYWAY gotta stop interupting my class with this noisey keyboard, so

BE GOOD

AS for Cluegher son, come on make fun of me for spellin your name wrong son  :bringit , boy you talk a lot of s*** it seems, and yes ya right im youung, stupid, have useless posts, and whatever else....SON please continue to not find my posts funny and think I add nothing to this site

BRING it son, come on your the reason I came back well thats a lie but stil, im glad that you didnt care that I left

BE GOOD

LMAO, what a complete moron.

You know, "son", your posts used to be some good comic relief, but you were always like the lovable moron. Your recent posts (and by recent, I mean the past 2 months or so) have taken a severe turn for the worst, and now you have been reduced to nothing more than a SPAMMER.

And what "class" are you in? The special ed class?

:lol:, what a waste of a life. :rolleyes:

AS for Cluegher son, come on make fun of me for spellin your name wrong son  :bringit , boy you talk a lot of s*** it seems, and yes ya right im youung, stupid, have useless posts, and whatever else....SON please continue to not find my posts funny and think I add nothing to this site

BE GOOD

LMAO, what a complete moron.

You know, "son", your posts used to be some good comic relief, but you were always like the lovable moron. Your recent posts (and by recent, I mean the past 2 months or so) have taken a severe turn for the worst, and now you have been reduced to nothing more than a SPAMMER.

And what "class" are you in? The special ed class?

:lol:, what a waste of a life. :rolleyes:

YO Cleuhjer, how'd ya know I was Special Ed, Im proud to be a spammer :headbang

BE GOOD cluegjher son

YO Cleuhjer, how'd ya know I was Special Ed, Im proud to be a spammer  :headbang

BE GOOD cluegjher son

Would it be possible to make a post without asking people to "Be good" or calling them "son." This whole act has been going on for too long. Look at it this way; wouldnt it be annoying if in every post I was like "Fo Shizzle.......ITS FLASH TIZZLE."

Just be accustomed to people not responding to your useless threads if its only purpose is to spam.

YO Cleuhjer, how'd ya know I was Special Ed, Im proud to be a spammer  :headbang

BE GOOD cluegjher son

Would it be possible to make a post without asking people to "Be good" or calling them "son." This whole act has been going on for too long. Look at it this way; wouldnt it be annoying if in every post I was like "Fo Shizzle.......ITS FLASH TIZZLE."

Just be accustomed to people not responding to your useless threads if its only purpose is to spam.

I will admitit I posted spam or crap before and I heard about it I dont want to hear about it in this threads or other ones

HEY first of all If I didnt get responds to my post then I wouldnt post, if you think I post spam then think that I dont care. AND on a side note I changed my name back cause to me it seems when I change my name it started soap opera's and crap like that

I also thought you would catch on to me callin cluegher, son on purpose cause it seems to piss him off, and I really dont say it that match besides when I say BE GOOD son

LATER

BE GOOD cluegjher son

"Fo Shizzle.......ITS FLASH TIZZLE." 

Actually, that would be pretty funny in that cool, cheesy kinda way.. :lol:

You should try it for a few posts :D