Bears Starting QB

Who do you want to see start for the bears next week?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see start for the bears next week?

• Kordell Stewert
    • Chris Chandler
    • Rex Grossman
    • Don't Care

What are they trying to do with Chandler? They are just delaying the inveteable with not playing Rex. PUT HIM IN

Its not always a good thing to rush a QB into the starting roll. And even though I'm not very high on Grossman I would prefer to not see him get killed playing behind the Bears O-Line.

Its not always a good thing to rush a QB into the starting roll.  And even though I'm not very high on Grossman I would prefer to not see him get killed playing behind the Bears O-Line.

HOPEFULLY we can brin in Robert Gallery this offseason. What is this??? Im already thinking draft??? :angry: damn..

There's no way you should put grossman in with this kind of offensive line. It would seriously hinder his development. I know that watching from the sidelines doesn't help as much as actually participating. But, He has a better chance of ending up with a joe thiesman type injury, than he does of winning an actual game.