Military Connections?

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Anyone around here either current or former Military?  If so what is/was your branch & unit?

I'm a Sergeant in the Army currently and between assignments..,  Korea is my next stop.

Being a freshman I went up and signed up for the Army when they came to Downers Grove South during my lunch period. (I got 10.00 for doing so.)

Anyone around here either current or former Military?  If so what is/was your branch & unit?

I'm a Sergeant in the Army currently and between assignments..,  Korea is my next stop.

Being a freshman I went up and signed up for the Army when they came to Downers Grove South during my lunch period. (I got 10.00 for doing so.)

:rolleyes:

I was in the Air Force from 94-98 and worked on wideband and satellite comm systems. Had a blast while I was in, mostly stationed in Warner Robins, GA. Money on the outside was too good to pass up at the time, 98 was when the economy was booming, especially for telecom. I really miss being in though, cake, pure cake.