Instructional League Preview

Y2Jimmy0

21-year-old outfielder Chase Krogman has converted to becoming a two-way player and he’ll pitch this fall.

I'll just get this out of the way before anyone starts beating the same drum they did with Colas - The Show-Me State Shohei.

James, is there any way for people to watch these games in person? My dad was bummed that arguably the most intriguing prospect sent to the AFL was Jirschele.

15 minutes ago, Quin said:

I'll just get this out of the way before anyone starts beating the same drum they did with Colas - The Show-Me State Shohei.

James, is there any way for people to watch these games in person? My dad was bummed that arguably the most intriguing prospect sent to the AFL was Jirschele.

This could be interesting.  Between health and hitting, he just seems like a guy who wasn't going to hit enough to let the power carry him.  Adding an extra dimension is interesting.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2022 at 7:47 AM, Y2Jimmy0 said:

I wrote about the Instructional League roster for FutureSox: https://soxmachine.com/general/2022-chicago-white-sox-instructional-league-preview/

This is much more interesting than the players the organization sent to the AFL 

Very in depth. Thanks. Must've taken quite a while to put that together.