Poor ol' Willie Harris

HighHeat45

Willie just cant seem to get a permenant number to wear on the field, he had 12 then alomar came and took 12 so he went to 13 and then ozzie comes to steal his number, if robbie stays and keeps 12 willie will have to get a new number, he cant get 14 unless konerko goes and he cant get 11 because it is retired.

Willie just cant seem to get a permenant number to wear on the field, he had 12 then alomar came and took 12 so he went to 13 and then ozzie comes to steal his number, if robbie stays and keeps 12 willie will have to get a new number, he cant get 14 unless konerko goes and he cant get 11 because it is retired.

How about using the number "0" because that's how much playing time I want him to get next season.

How about using the number "0" because that's how much playing time I want him to get next season.

He deserves some playing time, mabye just as much as Rowand. He's always looking to get at-bats, always swinging the bat around on the bench and always hustling. The guy has to be given some playing time. And I don't mean the 137 at-bats like they gave him this year

He deserves some playing time, mabye just as much as Rowand.  He's always looking to get at-bats, always swinging the bat around on the bench and always hustling.  The guy has to be given some playing time.  And I don't mean the 137 at-bats like they gave him this year

i agree, he played well in the last week of the season. Albeit only a week, but until then i had little to no faith in him being able to do anything. But now, i think deserves at least a shot out of ST at the 2B job. He could surprise people.

He deserves some playing time, mabye just as much as Rowand.  He's always looking to get at-bats, always swinging the bat around on the bench and always hustling.  The guy has to be given some playing time.  And I don't mean the 137 at-bats like they gave him this year

There's no way that he should get as many at-bats as Rowand because plain and simple he's not as good as Rowand. He's shown he can't hit the ball, the only real weapon he has is his speed, but what good is speed when you can't get on base.

Sorry, i realized it when i was out and posted it when i got back, i dont have time to go through everyone of your posts :rolleyes:

Oh dont worry about it whitesoxfan56789...I just don't like when I see double posts..No problem though...and no I dont expect you to go through all my posts... ;) Hey and Let's GO BULLS tonight! :cheers

Again, a young player struggles with his first, yet sporadic, exposure to major league pitchers and people want to dump him. I know Robin Ventura went 0-41 to begin his career and then there was this other young guy that had a similar, if not worse beginning. His name was Willie Mays.