Holiday Cocktails

Texsox

I have a small gathering Christmas Eve and pre dinner I will be serving Negronis with grilled and chilled shrimp cocktails. I picked up some gin from a distillery in Missouri that I'm looking to showcase. 

I have a few egg nog recipes I'm considering for Christmas Day. I'm just not certain how much time I want to spend prepping and mixing. 

I haven't found a new Christmas beer that really causes me to stock up and share. My house red wine has been the Ozark Hellbender from Stone Hill. 

I've moved from a large selection of mix it yourself to signature drinks that my friends and family really enjoy. As long as there are a few backups in case of someone not liking a selection it's been a good plan. 

New Years my wife and I always enjoy a drink that reminds us of our summer trip. This year it will be a blueberry soda drink we developed in Maine. 

On 12/22/2023 at 8:28 AM, Texsox said:

I have a small gathering Christmas Eve and pre dinner I will be serving Negronis with grilled and chilled shrimp cocktails. I picked up some gin from a distillery in Missouri that I'm looking to showcase. 

I have a few egg nog recipes I'm considering for Christmas Day. I'm just not certain how much time I want to spend prepping and mixing. 

I haven't found a new Christmas beer that really causes me to stock up and share. My house red wine has been the Ozark Hellbender from Stone Hill. 

I've moved from a large selection of mix it yourself to signature drinks that my friends and family really enjoy. As long as there are a few backups in case of someone not liking a selection it's been a good plan. 

New Years my wife and I always enjoy a drink that reminds us of our summer trip. This year it will be a blueberry soda drink we developed in Maine. 

I haven’t found many Christmas beers that I like, but I do enjoy going to Binny’s and finding new beers from different parts of the country. I enjoy 
Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier from time to time. 

At new years, an ex boyfriend of a friend of mine made sugary alcoholic drinks that were a hit at a NYE party. What I would love to find is something non-alcoholic I could share with my wife and other pregnant women I know for NYE.

It looks like you had quite the menu that your friends and family enjoy, thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1