September 20Sep 20 https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/affiliates?teamId=145&date=09/20/2026https://www.mlb.com/milb/scores/all/all/whitesox?affiliateId=mlbcom-milbAAA final game. Thanks to all who helped this year.
September 21Sep 21 Charlotte with a pretty nice season overall at 81-69. Don’t think they’re in the playoffs but can’t complain about 12 over .500
21 hours ago21 hr Cheers @BamaDoc ! Thanks for making all the gamethreads, especially when on vacation. Where's the next trip to?
3 hours ago3 hr Author 17 hours ago, ron883 said:Cheers @BamaDoc ! Thanks for making all the gamethreads, especially when on vacation.Where's the next trip to?Looking at Alaska vs some western US national parks vs Europe. May sneak in a winter Mexico/carribean beach. Any good itineraries appreciated.
3 hours ago3 hr 28 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:Looking at Alaska vs some western US national parks vs Europe. May sneak in a winter Mexico/carribean beach. Any good itineraries appreciated.Haven't been to baby Western US national parks sadly. Last national park I went to was Banff, which was incredible. Planning on going to France for the first time next year. Can't wait for that.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, ron883 said:Haven't been to baby Western US national parks sadly. Last national park I went to was Banff, which was incredible. Planning on going to France for the first time next year. Can't wait for that.Everyone I know who has been to Alaska raves about it.France would be a great place if it weren't for the French.
18 minutes ago18 min 59 minutes ago, oldsox said:Everyone I know who has been to Alaska raves about it.France would be a great place if it weren't for the French.The food, wine, and scenery though. Tough to beat that combination.I'll just make sure to let know I'm from the USA and they'll surely respect me. Edited 17 minutes ago17 min by ron883
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.